The Rustin House on Manhattan’s Upper West Side was originally built around 1910 and named St. Louis Hall. OCV was brought in to execute a complex, phased rehabilitation project with tenants in place.
The work addressed the need to both expand and reconfigure, as well as renovate the existing SRO building.
- Client: The Lantern Group
- Location: New York, NY
- Status: Completed 2013
- Size: 35,500 sf, 123 units